
So, we are blogging now. Or more specifically I (nicole) have chosen to blog on behalf of our family and for the sake of those we love. So stay tuned for all the goings on in Eastern Idaho.
Kade and I were married in June of 2004 after meeting in the fall of 2003. We lived in Rexburg for a year before building our house in Ammon, the burbs of Idaho Falls. Kade has been working for Trane's Diesel in Idaho Falls since we married and we always feel blessed to have such security and strong ties. It is owned by Kade's brother-in-law and his family, and we are always treated like one of their own.
One of my favorite dance pics.

I have been an instructor and choreographer for an Idaho Falls studio since 2004, which has kept my passion for dance alive after my dance adventures on CDT at BYU-I. My students are a treasure and my creative opportunities are endless. Strange dance related fact: just a few months ago I was a dancer in the WEIRD AL concert here. It was a fun job! I am blessed to have a fantastic employer who is also like family and a career that allows me to spend most of my precious time with my cute little boy and my wonderful Kade.










0 comments:
Post a Comment