Its a joy to see Payton grow and learn, and an even greater joy to see him get excited about Eternal things. Though there is so much he doesn't understand, it was fun to see his excitement as we went to the Rexburg Temple Open House. He has been talking about it each night since, when we put him to bed. He tells us how he went to "Heavenly Fadder, and Jesus' House. It's Bootiful, with Angel Roni on top! And there's water in dare, special water, Payton no go in it till I's older." And his prayers are the sweetest. He has graduated to not wanting assistance, in fact if you say anything he gets irritated. He wants to do it on his own. Then, after he says amen he gets excited and says "I did it! I did it!"
So, Temples have, and will always be a part of our life. The Rexburg Temple is beautiful, we are grateful to have it close by and hope to attend it soon. As always, we love our Idaho Falls Temple, and the Boise Temple forever has a speicial place in our hearts as we were married there.
With the new year and new goals, I hope we will all take some time out of our scheduled lives to go- and reap the blessings. Much love from the Klinglers. Have a Happy New Year.












0 comments:
Post a Comment