So, here we are this morning...surfing all my friends blogs, and Payton climbs up to the computer to look at their pictures with me. He was sitting on the counter next to the computer and decided "Ima goina do you hair!" He played around with my hair for awhile and tried my bangs multiple ways and got a good laugh about every style he did. Then he stopped short, looked at me and declared,"It doesn't look so good!" ha
Aren't you glad little kids are so honest? Here is the other thing he told me:
"Mommy has a little bum, Payton has a little bum, Daddy had a BIG bum!" Now, I don't think this is really honestly, its probably a lot of rehearsal on my husbands part. I was flattered nonetheless.
And finally, when he talks to us he will say things like, "Come here best friend!" "Guess what best friends?!" "Mommy my best friend, Daddy my best friend...we ALL best friends!" Again- its Kade. He constantly stresses to Payton how we are all BEST FRIENDS- and I think he gets it! What is more important than family?
Sorry to my friends and family for lack of posts, I need to remember I have a camera. Oops! Hope all is well!!!!
7/10/08
... it doesn't look so good.
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
haha- I would have loved to see a picture of your beautiful hair-do! Oh and I totally remember already emailing you our address. But I will again right now, let me know if you dont get it- maybe i have your wrong email address or something?
Hey Nicole...do you still sell Mary Kay? I need a couple of things and we are coming up the 2nd week in August, so I could get it then. I need spun silk eyeshadow and an ivory concealer. let me know how much if you are still in biz! Hope you are doing good!:)
I'm so sorry you lost the baby. I totally understand how you feel. I acted just like you, it's ok, we are fine, but it still hits me sometimes, 6 months later. If you ever need to talk about it, let me know. You are awesome!
Nicole, we love you, thanks for helping cheerlead at softball last night.
I love the comment about Payton trying to get big so he can play too!! he is so smart and cute!
Can he mary Adelyn? She is only slightly older than him!
I had so much fun today.... Hannah and Payton are sooo cute together! See you tomorrow!
hey nicole, it's kim palmer. it is so fun to see your blog and see what great things have come your way the past 4 years. It seems like just the other day we were planning your wedding at alpine! Payton is a cutie!
That is so funny! Kids say the funniest things. Whatever did we do without them to entertain us?
Post a Comment