GOING PRIVATE
Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at:
klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!
Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!
3 comments:
Man I sure do have a cute nephew!!!
Sure am going to miss that amazing little face after you move.
Nicole,
Thanks for your sweet comments on the ol' blog. Scentsy just came out with their Spring/Summer line...and I must say there is some good stuff! My favorites are: Mediterranean Spa, Sangria, Twilight (new...and awesome just because of the name), Sweet Magnolia Tea, Meadow Pear, Beach and they JUST released Plumeria for the month of April (I haven't smelled it, but it has to be pretty good). I'm kind of a floral/fruit lover, so I don't know if you'll love some of the newer scents, but I do! Also, they released a lot of really cute warmers so check out my website: www.scentsy.com/nicholsandscents. I especially loved March's. It kind of looks like the paisley print on your blog. That's all! Hope things are well:)
Post a Comment