So many have been asking to see pictures!!!! I promise, at the end of the month when we move in, I will do before and afters so you can see it... and then see how I decide to DECORATE IT! That will be the best part!
(Tammi- took this pic off your blog. hope you don't mind:)
4/7/09
First view of our soon to be.... NEW HOUSE!
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
NICOLE!!! I'm so excited for you:) I think about you all the time - and how well things have worked out, and I can't wait for you to be able to decorate your new home! It's beautiful!!!
We'll miss your cute family at church! Good luck in your new home!
That is such a cute house! How exciting. I can't wait to see the inside pics. Congrats. Are you going to be at class this Saturday in Rexburg??
I like and I can't wait to see it in person. The plus side to having such a big front yard is your long driveway. There will be tons of room to park when we visit.
beautiful home! I love one stories- hopefully my first home will be one. YOu're looking so hott in that picture on kiriis blog. are those maternity jeans or you still fittin in your old jeans? they are super cute!
Looks like a nice house, but you will be sorely missed!
The house looks beautiful Nicole- but I am still not happy you are leaving... We will miss you guys, but I am excited for you. We must keep in touch!
I love the arched entry and look at that great front yard. I am so excited for you. I get sad every time I look down the street at your house though. We're going to miss you my dear, and I haven't even dared tell Tana.
Post a Comment