So I am ENDEAVORING to learn the art of photography. Its something that I have always been really interested in, but never have taken a step and that direction. I decided that the time has come, so I have LEPT into it FULL ON, and am now addicted.
Since I am just LEARNING, and probably will be for quite a while.... I am in need of cute models... babies, children, seniors, and families... to be my test subjects. That means you get any great photos I may turn out from your photo shoot , FREE... on CD for you to keep or print wherever you wish. CALL ME UP.
I will be documenting some of my photography education HERE! So visit it to check up one the latest. Currently posted is my FIRST EVER photo shoot with little newborn SALEM! (just a preview, more to come!)
(Baby Salem.... check out my photography blog for further pics of this teeny sweetie!!!:)
Tell me what you think:)
10/11/09
the PHOTOGRAPHY endeavor...
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
ok so when are you going to be in boise? because i would LOVE to give you my child for some shots. we are going to be there for new years weekend during my brothers reception. let me know if you'll be there.
Nicole just letting you know you can practice on Emery any time!!! ;)
Those look great!! Wow!! I think I need a new camera now!! You're welcome to practice on my kids or my belly(minus the stretch marks :)) or whatever!! :) Let me know!!!
Nicole--I will have to call you. Brett and I need to get a pic for our yearly x-mas cards. Looks like you are doing great!
Good for you Nicole! So far your pics are adorable!
Good job Nicole!! That is awesome! You are doing a great job. Your baby is so adorable. You are welcome to my kids any time too. Hope you guys are doing great!!
Nicole, you are an awesome photographer. I need to have you take some pictures of me and Weston. We haven't had a professional one for quite awhile. Payton and Owen look so cute. I had fun playing with Payton today. I love your kids!!
Post a Comment