SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




6/17/10

Need pricing help?

Here is a fabulous giveaway for photographers!
CHECK HERE!

1 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

Nicole! Things are good. They've been a bit crazy with me starting my new job. You better believe I made time to see Eclipse, though. Finally! And guess what? I didn't like it all that much! GASP! I know. I just REALLY loved New Moon. High standards. Bummer. Other than that, I signed up for a photography course through the New York Institute of Photography. Jason's mom's friend is taking it and really had great things to say. It's a self-paced program and it covers everything from the basics to wedding photography to pricing and starting a business. I decided I really want to know what I'm doing instead of just pretending to know. Especially if I want to make some good money at it one day. I'll let you know how it is. I'm real excited! How are you guys? Any fun plans for the fourth? Have a good one...no a GREAT one!