SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




7/6/10

Owen's First Birthday

Our sweet Owen! He has such a darling personality and is one of the greatest blessings we have in our life!
We feel soo lucky to have him!

I think he had a Happy Birthday!








We love you Owen!

2 comments:

Brighten said...

Nicole, Owen is a year already and he is so darling! I love your blog! And seeing your family too. I LOVE your photography. Didn't you just begin this as a hobby? You are amazing! Your pictures, with the music, it moves me somehow. I should not be surprised. This kind of creativity runs in the Bowen blood. I just love it!
Someday I think we should have a reunion of the Jones, Klingers, Jenkins, & Franz's. It'd be so fun.
Give your sweet boys a kiss from me.

Leah said...

Nicole these photos are just amazing! I love them! What an adorable baby boy you have. Two that is-although one isn't a baby anymore. Anyway, its been way too long since we've seen eachother. Maybe one of these days we'll be in Boise at the same time! Glad to see your cute family is well. :)