SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




9/30/08

Family




Here is some more of our little family! ENJOY!

8 comments:

Amberlee said...

What an adorable family you have!

Theurer Clan said...

These are the coolest pics! You're photographer has such great style. I love the tenderness he finds in the little moments together! You're gorgeous as always!

Stacy said...

Those are awesome pictures. You could be a model!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, that photographer did a great job! It also helps to have something beautiful to shoot. It inspires me to get something like this done. Your family is so cute... and especially that little Payton!

Floyd Family said...

Nicole it's Brooke from Dance Tech!I saw you had a blog and thought I would check it out! Your family is darling what a sweet little boy! Hope to see you soon!

BL said...

Nicole- you look SO beautiful! These pictures are so timeless! wow! I need to get to pleasant grove for sure now

Cari Payne said...

What Beautiful Pictures! I didn't know that you had a blog! See you soon! Cari Payne

Cari Payne said...

Please Do! I don't mind! I will add you and danctech! Thanks Babe! Cari