So here are some more of our family/ dance pictures. I am having fun with it because the only other time we had professional photos like this was... well, probably my senior photos. Our wedding photos weren't even this good.
And thanks SO MUCH for the sweet comments about them! I love to look at ones of my little family, and just feel so grateful!!!! Family is the most precious thing in the world. Especially the ones of my two boys!!! And the ones of Payton scowling, are just too adorable in my opinion. Yeah- poor kid. I know he didn't really want to be there. Dumb parents, he wasn't feeling well so we gave him benadryl before the photo shoot, and then expected him to perform for the camera. Poor guy was trying not to fall asleep.
Here is some information for those who asked, the photographer's name is Tavis Johnson. Young, Hip, Up-and-coming, totally nice and talented! Everything was so laid back and it took probably an hour total, with three locations, and 400 pictures to choose from. CRAZY. He lives in Pleasant Grove Utah. Anyway, we were down for a BYU game and on the way back met him in Salt Lake for a shoot. Just paid $150 for a sitting fee, and then he sends you a DVD with every picture he took, plus 25 enhanced and edited ones of your choice. Such a pleasant experience, well worth it, I think we will make a tradtion of it every couple years or so.
Thanks again










1 comments:
Nicole,
The pictures are way cute! I love them and he did a great job! Your little family is so cute.
Post a Comment