Payton told mom and grandma that the only thing he wanted to eat for his dinner was eggs. So- Payton and Grandma got out his cooking supplies like normal, and we all ready to crack two eggs, just like always. Anyways- the wonderful women that we are, we left him un-attended while he was cracking his first egg to go in the other room and check on an ebay bid. We were sitting there bidding on the item, and I could still hear him in the kitchen cracking away. I asked my mom to go check on him to make sure he didn't crack too many eggs.
TOO LATE
He cracked the whole carton- and was absolutley proud!
My mom called me into the room to look at it and he proudly stated, "Look mom! I did it all my byself! I'm a cooker man!!!!!!!"
1/10/09
"I'm a cooker man!"
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Oh! What a cutie! He looks so proud in that pic. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed those eggs.
what a proud moment for mom too right ? I wanna see a belly pic, although you probably arent even showing yet, you skinny woman.
that is hilarious. i am very impressed with his skills...sometimes i don't even crack eggs all that well. just a side note, i always love the music on your blog.
Sounds like you have a little chef on your hands!
Post a Comment