SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




1/27/09

looks a little dangerous!


Payton insists that he is a big boy, and therefore should be able to use scissors. I have always been really nervouse about this, but decided he was probably right. So, we went to the store and got some safety scissors for him so that he could learn to cut shapes.


This has proven to be his FAVORITE activity as of late.


He will sit up to the cupboard and cut as many "shapes" as he can, which usually amount to teeny tiny shard of paper. Really, he just makes a lot of litter.... but it's litter that he is proud of. He asked me to take a picture depicting his skill. Because after all, he claims that he is, "really good at this!"


Oh the confidence! Confidence can be dangerous! (I was looking the other way and he tried to cut a slit in my shirt! Aghhh!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutting has become Madi's fav thing to do lately too! Things I have found cut by her lately include: my coupons, her blankie, The Ensign, a tag off one of her stuffed animals.. this list goes on. UGH! Well at least she is practicing. Maybe I should let Payton and her get together and shred my old checks that I need disposed of... hmmm What you doin next Thurs morning?? ha ha