SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




2/11/09

Feb. 11th Ultrasound

It's A BOY!
... pictures to come later.

8 comments:

Heather R said...

Yeah Nicole! That is awesome. Now Payton will have a little brother to teach everything he knows! How fun! I am so happy for you guys!!

Amberlee said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun (like I would know any different). You'll love having two boys close together. They'll be best friends :)

Unknown said...

HOW COOL. My boys absolutly adore having bothers. Even though the littlest is pretty young they have loads of fun :)

Congratulations!

Nicole said...

Wow so many changes, I'm so happy for you though! I hope everything is going well!

Theurer Clan said...

Yay for Payton's little brother! We can't wait!

BL said...

congrats! now you dont have to go many new clothes, hopefully you still have everything of paytons :) Also, I would buy your cute house in a second- houses for that cheap just dont come that adorable in california.

Rachel and Jason said...

Nicole,
First of all, congratulations on baby boy #2. Very exciting! Second, I saw that you ordered some Scentsy from me and I wanted to say thank you! Third, I tell Jason every day we should buy your house. I'm in love with it and look at the virtual tour a lot (I'm a little creepy). Ha! Glad to be blogging buddies :) Love,
Rachel

Tandee said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting! Not that I get out much. Maybe that's my problem... So, are you going to name him Owen? =)