SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




2/25/09

Waiting for the Ultrasound!

Kade and Payton in the waiting room before the Ultrasound. They were SO sure it was going to be a boy, and they were happy to be right!!!

Our cutie playing with the toys to pass the time.
It was so exciting to see that this cute little boy is healthy and fit....dancin' up a storm in there! We are grateful to have him, and excited to meet him.... soon to be Owen Weston Klingler, in just about 4 months! Crazy!
(due July 1st- according to last ultrasound)


3 comments:

kami said...

congratulations nicole!! two boys will be so much fun!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! We are having a boy, too. I'm due in about 8 weeks and I cannot wait to meet our little guy! I still don't know what we are going to name him, though. We cannot decide. I hope everything goes well for you, and good luck selling your house.

McArthurs said...

Hey Kade and Nicole! I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I can't believe how big Payton is. Holy cow! That's exciting you're having another boy too! I'm glad everything's going well for you guys.