I need opinions friends!
#1)
I have my heart set on a BOB double jogger, and am shopping around trying to find a good deal. Anyone know of the best place to order one???? AND, more importantly, I want to know from ladies with doubles, is it better to get a stationary front wheel or a swivel front????? I was thinking swivel, but dont know. I don't think I will be using it to go off road much, but just typical jogging at the park or around my neigborhood, and an occasional stroller class in the hills. What do you think????
#2)
I am behind in getting Payton set up for Pre-school in the fall. I was planning on taking him to the Red Apple in Ammon, and then we moved. I have heard of some here in Rigby but don't know which ones are REALLY good, and I am too freaked out to go just sign him up for whichever one. I want to know that he is going to get an actual education there... that it has a good reputation. Anyone know of any in the Rigby area, or wouldn't mind asking around for me. I am on the lookout!!!!
6/9/09
K- TWO QUESTIONS!!
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I don't know of any in rigby, but I know a great girl in rigby that has a 6 year old son that should know. Her name is Deneece Bush (Husband is Josh) Tell her April said you should call her, she is a doll and so sweet. They are in the phone book... (I would go get the number but I'm downstairs, I'm lazy, and it's early!) She should know of at least one or two good ones! :)
Ok...so I'm a dope... I will just email her :) I'll get back to you :)
I love my BOB!!! The double joggers that Lynsi and I have have a swivel wheel that locks. So - its the best of both worlds . . . personally, I never use the lock, its so much easier to turn with the swivel.
Secondly - Lyndy Landon's father owns a bike shop in Utah. She gave me an awesome deal on my BOB - I paid about $150 less than Bill's Cycle Shop sells them for. (Lyndy is next door neighbors with Lynsi.)
I have never once regretted buying my BOB, I LOVE IT!!!
I don't know if you have ever been on KSL classifieds. They are Utah's calssifieds, any way they have just about everything. If you get on and check you might find what your looking for at a good price. I know that wasn't your question but I just thought I would let you know =)
I have a double with the swivel front wheel. I would recommend it, it can go stationary if you want it too! if you get a stationary only, they are more difficult to steer and you have to pick the wheel up to turn...good luck with looking for a pre-school.
Post a Comment