Last weekend Kade took Payton with him to and some friends to golf nine holes. (kade recently bought Petey some REAL lefty clubs, and he practices like CRAZY!) We weren't sure he could do all that walking (he is more suited for the children's course at Sandcreek) but he BEGGED Kade to let him come, and I hinted at it as well so I could get a nap!!! They had fun and Payton did great !(only had to be carried on one or two rare occasions.... running to the potty being one of them!!!haha) When they got home, Kade was in a hurry to get the lawned mowed before it rained, so he told Payton "go in a take your shoes off and tell mommy that we are home!" Well, he didn't make it that far. He walked in the door and as far as the shoe rack in the mud room, and was aparantly spent, as he later told me he "walked a long long way and did a hard work!!!!" Kade came and got me to come witness the sight. Apparently the tile was comfortable enough after all that long long walking and hard work!!! He was content to nap there! HOW CUTE!!! Had to take a snapshot!
6/9/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
i know nothing about that BOB double jogger- but it sounds nice. Your house looks super fun from the little part I can see. Cant wait to see pictures soon!
What a tired boy! I would so get the swivel wheel. You won't always be jogging and it's nice to use the swivel wheel when you're not. I'm so glad I have the revolution!
Post a Comment