SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




7/23/09

5 Years


My handsome Kade and I, just two weeks before having our little Owen.... our five year anniversary was June 12th. Its crazy that time has flown so, but it also seems like I have never been without him!!! I love it! Just have to say thank you to this wonderful man for loving me so boldly and completely. My whole heart is yours, you handsome redneck!!!!


Also notable: Our 3 year old took this picture! He definitely has skills, or as he calls them, "skittles."

4 comments:

BL said...

happy 5 years! wow super exciting!

Brody & Roz said...

You guys are such a cute family! I just love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on that new baby boy. He is beautiful!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

skittles huh? lol. That is so cute. And he took a better picture than I can, so good job! You guys look great.