GOING PRIVATE
Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at:
klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!
Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!
12 comments:
Nicole...he is beautiful. Congratulations. I hope things are going smoothly as you transition to be a new mommy of 2!
What a handsome little guy!! I hope everything went good for you!! I'm so glad he's here!!! What a cute pic!!
Congratulations. He is precious. I hope all is going well for you guys.
Congrats!! I'm so glad he is finally here! How is Payton taking to his new roll as "big brother"?
How exciting for you guys! He is a beautiful little boy. Hope it was a smooth labor. I guess it doesn't matter now though right? He's here!
I love him! I have to come see you soon! I love his name too!
What a cutie! I am so excited for you guys!I hope you are doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys - I know Peyton is going to be the best big brother:) I can't wait to meet him!
Hey you! It was so fun to see you and meet your new little guy! Thanks for letting us barge in. Love you!
He's adorable -- congrats, guys!
cant wait to see the cutie in person! congrats! love ya!
Congrats! What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment