My paternal Grandparents are heading out to Africa on Tuesday {check out the previous post!} and I wanted to show a couple pics of the WHOLE FAMILY{minus a few}! {we were missing Tim, Eric and Cason- darn it all!- Missed you guys!!!}
I didn't try to do anything creative with the photos, my goal was PURELY to get everyone in ONE PLACE long enough to get a decent photo- so composition isn't the greatest, posing, etc- but the memory is PRICELESS!
Grammy and Grandpa- SURE LOVE YOU GUYS! God be with you!
Grammy and Grandpa Bowen with their grandkids (minus Eric and Cason) and their spouses.
With Children, Grandchildren, and Great-Grandchildren
Oh, precious!!! Here are all the great-grand kids, plus the NEW BABIES! This one turned out PERFECTLY! I was really surprised we were even able to get everyone rounded up and NOBODY WAS CRYING! Yay.
ENJOY!










0 comments:
Post a Comment