SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




3/28/10

SUGAR AND SPICE

While in Boise, snapping pics at my grandparents, I caught sight of my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Keli's cute shoes. Purple with ruffles, what girl wouldn't love em? So, what did I do? TOOK A PIC!!! Kinda silly, but I think it turned out quite cute! Its one of my favorite edits this week, and i experimented with a sunflare action from COFFEE SHOP, and I LOVE what it can do! CHECK IT OUT, all Rita's actions are FREE!!!






2 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

Nicole! Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm officially addicted to my camera and computer. It's a fun outlet. Thanks for all the info you sent Jase. It'll be nice having a photog buddy :) We'll be in touch!

Rachel and Jason said...

Nicole! It's me again. How are you SO sweet? Thank you for sending the fun photography care package! You did not have to do that! I honestly haven't gotten something that exciting in the mail since...forever. You're a beautiful person :) I'll definitely be hitting you up for all sorts of advice. We'll be in touch. And again, thank you, thank you!