So, my sister was just in town and we were discussing our need to find the ultimate baby sling (mine is for future, hers is for current) So Kirii- this is for you! I told you about the type that wraps around and ties- Kimberly Verhoef- if you have a pattern, let me know k! Otherwise, I found a place to buy them for a decent price (however they is a shortage of fabric variety). Visit http://www.tendercargo.com and look under "baby carriers." There are some fun ones, however the one we were discussing is called the Moby Sling, and you are able to tie it in a variety of ways. Anyone with more fun baby sling options, let me know. For some odd reason my blog isn't allowing comments even though I have enabled them a million times, so if it doesn't let you leave me a message, email me at klinger2003@hotmail.com
2/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment