SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




2/26/08

Been awile...

Its been awhile since my last post. I promise I am not being lazy, I have TONS of cute pictures of our Petey that I want to share with friends and family- but I am having bad luck posting pictures. They take forever to upload, and then there is a page error. Its just not working- and I am no computer genious. So- until I get it figured out you will have to form your own mental pictures.

So- here's a little update. Payton is almost two and a half. He is silly and sometimes grouchy. He is at that stage where he acts like he wants to drop his nap (which I am really not ready for) so he is sometimes a little whiney! Oh- and did I mention that he is two???? I think its the age of opposites. "Do you want mommey?"- "No. Daddy." Up, down, inside, outside... you know how it goes.

His favorite things: Right now he is loving Family Home Evening. We have these different packets with fun pictures and games for little kids that go along with the lessons. He will drop ANYTHING to have FHE with us. In fact, he pretty much asks to do it every day of the week. And then I have the contents of all these packets spread all over my house. Its kinda crazy.

Kade bought a motor bike that I think he really likes! It will sit in the garage until all the snow melts and then I am sure he'll be "Big Air" all over again. Payton likes to sit on it because it makes him "tall", but it sure scares him when its started. He runs to hide behind the loveseat which he calls his "castle" until the noise settles down.

Dance competitions begin in March for my dancers and I. From then on out, we have stuff going on pretty much every two weeks. It gets crazy as it is in addition to all our regular classes- but I like it! The out of town time with the girls is so fun, but man- I am always struck with the realization that I am such a home body. I miss my boys after like two hours and am always desperate to get home. I love them so much!

Payton is getting over being sick, I AM sick, and Kade is on the verge. It sounds like every other family out there, but I guess it is the season. Besides that all is well and we look forward to each new day.

All our love to our friends and family, and a special congratulations to Lacey and Brian. Lacey- you will be the cutest little mommy.

Sincerely,
Nicole

0 comments: