SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




2/28/08

Engineer??


Remember when you were a kid? I do- my siblings and I would play something new each day- and whatever we did- WE DID IT BIG! Library: It was the whole living room, complete with books, shelves, carts, a computer and a scanner for the books. We even had book cards and stamps. Restaraunt: much the same!!! What is it about BIG??? Payton loves anything thats big. He gets wide eyed and laughs in amazement- "Whao-ho ho!" So- when he built this BIG tower all by himself, you KNOW he was proud. He even asked me to take a picture. I was glad to.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I like the picture. So many times the accomplishments that kids make are built and torn down without the pictures. Glad you took this one.