Tomorrow will mark the four year anniversary of our wedding- so I wanted to take a quick minute and tell friends and family a bit about those four years:
I never thought I'd be so happy in my whole life, let alone in four years.
I have never had a broken hearted day while married to such a sweet man.
I receive sweet random surprises from him when I seem to need it most.
I am completely supported in any endeavor, project, or crazy undertaking I have.
I am encouraged in the gospel by his ever-bright testimony and commitment to the church.
I am protected, consulted, loved, pampered, and anything else you can think of.
I am so happy to be able to call him mine forever!
Happy Anniversary Kade, I love you.











5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys!! You are so cute together.
I love Kade too- for loving you so much! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Yay, you guys are awesome!!!
That's so sweet! Happy anniversary! =)
You deserve it girl! Congrats on four years of bliss. I bet it will only get better too!
Post a Comment