We have been so excited about our second pregnancy- and practically told the whole world! But- we both know it wasn't the right time, as we lost the baby last week. We are both very positive and upbeat people, so it is hard for us to give bad news, but we are feeling the strength of the spirit and the love and support of so many friends and neighbors. All is well!- and we hope to have another little one in our home soon! Thanks soo much to everyone! All our love...
The Klinglers
6/30/08
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
Oh sweet heart, I'm so sorry to hear about that. It will happen again. If there is ANYTHING you need please let me know.
We love you. You are in our prayers.
Nicole! I am so sorry to hear this, but you have a great attitude about it- and everything DOES happen for a reason even though its hard to see why some times. I love you! I hope you are doing ok!
Nicole-
I had been wondering about you...I saw Kirii while I was in Boise a few weeks ago and she said things had kinda been happening...I was sorry to read this on your blog. But you are right things happen for a reason, and you are a wonderful person and mommy and it will happen again soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Brenda
So sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers.
Nicole-
I am so sorry for your loss! I so know how you feel! It is so hard but you can get through it together!
President Hinckley Gave us this quote! Ensign Oct. 2000
"It will all work out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best,it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. THe Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
I have this hanging on my fridge and read it daily! It gives me a the strength to move forward and cope with things on a daily basis! We are thinking of you!
Much Love,
Wade and Kristen
I hope you're doing well now, and that your prayers will be answered soon! I love your positive attitude. You definitely are a happy person, Nicole, and I wish I could be more that way!
Post a Comment