Its tradition in Kade's family to go to the Richard's cabin every Memorial Day weekend, and we went up this year despite the rain and cold. We were so glad we did!! There was enough dry time each day that the kids (and men) were still able to go out and play. I swear these boys would be happy living outside! Its hard to get them to come in. Here are Payton and his cousin Dallas posing with their toy guns. They were on the hunt for ground squirrels.
Payton helped daddy gut the fish. He was assigned the task of holding the hose to clean everything out. He thought it was pretty neat. They put the fish guts under the tree and later got to watch as a fox came to get it for dinner.
Here are Petey's cousins! I love this pic because Macie gave me her "model" pose. Too cute! And meanwhile, I just followed my boys around with the camera, or curled up by the fire in the cabin with a book.










1 comments:
Payton looks SO cute with that gun! OH my gosh! learning at an early age though nicole....? hehe.
Post a Comment