I'm convinced that I have been blessed with the cutest boys! Of course, I'm sure you are all convinced that your boy(s) is/are the cutest as well! Thats good! I look at these sweet pictures and can't believe how blessed I am.
Payton took to rolling down the big hills outside our condo. It was a blast, until he had an allergic reaction later and was covered in rashes. Poor guy.
My boys on top of Mt. Baldy. Kade was getting sick of me taking so many pictures, but what is life if we don't document and remember all the fun things we do?










5 comments:
O my heck these pictures are the cutest ever. He is so stinkin cute! I miss that boy already. It looks like u had alot of fun!
You have such a cute family Nicole! It looks like you had a great time too . . . Talked to Kade on Sunday evening at the boy scout thing and I was asking how life with you in Boise was, he told me that you couldn't resist him, so you didn't end up going:) How cute . . . I'm sure that's exactly the reason you decided to come home!
You really do have the cutest boys in the world!
It looks like it was a really fun trip. You look awesome as a spider monkey thing, by the way! =)
Post a Comment