SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




8/28/08

HILLCREST KNIGHTLINE

I'm excited to be coaching Hillcrest's "Knightline" this year, along with Megan Gutke from Dance Tech. It should be a fun endeavor, but is slow going because the program is way behind and we have NO DANCERS! So, if you know dancers at Hillcrest, spread the word that they have a new coach who is excited to run a really fun program and I NEED THEM!

Sad thing for me though, NO MORE STROLLER CLASS. I will miss my stroller class friends, but will be working two mornings out of the week, and Payton is taking a wednesday morning dance class. Hopefully though, all my dance activity will keep me in shape and I won't be lacking too much without the stroller bootcamp. But Andrea and Lynsi, I miss you already!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Raguskus Family said...

you are doing such fun things. good luck in coaching i know you will be fabulous. those girls are lucky to have you.

Kunz fam said...

I didn't know you were a dancer! Congrats and I hope that goes well for you!