SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




8/28/08

KNIGHTLINE TRYOUTS

Special thanks to all the girls who auditioned! Megan and I appreciate you coming out, and your school will appreciate you too!

Joining us for 2008-2009 will be:
#5
#30
#35
#34
Call backs:
#6
#31
Callbacks meaning, the judges thought you needed to work on a few things, but have fantastic potential. Since you are already signed up for the class we would like you to come tomorrow and next wednesday for technique. Practice up for the next week and please come back to be re-evaluated at our 2nd audition which we will probably have next Thursday, we will keep you posted on the details. You ladies did a nice job, and with a little practice, we would like to have you on this team.

So- Congratulations! You ladies danced beautifully.
For tomorrow, please show up to the Upper North gym, dressed in dance/ workout clothes before the tardy bell. We will talk for the first bit, but will get to technique and conditioning as well. If you aren't already signed up for the class, come anyway. I will send a list of your names to Mr. Gardener to get your schedules changed, or just see a counselor on your own.

Thanks, and we will see you tomorrow.

Nicole and Megan

1 comments:

Andrea said...

hey Nicole! Good luck with the new job. I heard that you may need some help with babysitting? I can take payton on tuesdays if you need me, I already babysitt that day anyway. I have a girl that could possibly help also..let me know if you need it!