SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




10/14/08

Get food storage fast!

Grateful to my fabulous mom!! She gave us one of these for Christmas a couple years ago. I wanted to buy more and she let me know about how to get them at COSTCO.COM. You can order them directly from the company but they are 105$ per bucket and like 25$ for shipping, making them around 130$ per bucket, which is still a great buy on how much is in there. But, you can buy them from costco.com for 85$ a bucket and that includes shipping.

It contains 3month food supply for one person. I have 4 of them, which makes a years supply of food right there. They have diverse meals all drypacked in the bucket (its heavy!) and has a 20 year shelf life! Great thing about it is, in a natural disaster, what if all you had to do was grab your 72 hour kits and your buckets of food! HANDY! Also, use for camping and such.

If you don't have a costco membership and need help purchasing some for your food storage, just call me!

4 comments:

The Raguskus Family said...

we bought this from costco a few years ago too. it is a great and convenient thing to add to food storage. who knows when we may need it with all that is going on these days.

Kimberly said...

great idea!! i'll call you soon about this!!! great picture of you by the way!!

Andrea said...

Awsome idea! I love it for the ability to grab and go! i would love to get some if you go to costco in Pocatello sometime, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I just thought I'd let you know that Sam's has similar ones! I have the same one that you do. . . the one at sams actually looks a little better to me. You should check it out. The food just looked more appealing . . . and I know it's under $100. It's worth checking out anyway . . .