SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




10/14/08

Proposition 8

This is a popular subject lately, and I just wanted to share with you an email I received from a good friend of mine who has just finished up an internship in Washington DC. She expresses the following about Proposition 8:


Hello my friends and family, For many of you it has been a long time, I know. I sure hope all is well. Sorry in advance for sending such a mass email. If i had the time i would send them personally one by one. Forgive me if this in any way seems inappropriate to you. My intention is not to be offensive or intolerant. This is really important to me. I am writing to you because something of great importance has come up in California that is threatening religious freedom, freedom of speech, and our rights as parents or future parents. I am talking about Prop 8 in California that is up for election this year in November. I dont have the time or space to write all that needs to be written to explain what i am referring to. However, there are videos, articles, etc. that explain the ramifications and consequences if Prop 8 DOES NOT pass. To highlight a few, our children will be taught in school (from K to 12) that same sex marriages are normal and accepted and that it is ok for children to like other children of the same sex. This should be the right of the parents not the schools. go to www.whatisprop8.com<
http://www.whatisprop8.com/> and preservingmarriage.org<http://preservingmarriage.org> and protectmarriage.org<http://protectmarriage.org> for videos, articles, more info etc. This is SO important. PLEASE do not take this lightly. The consequences will be huge. It will affect the entire nation. We already voted on it once in Prop 22 and four activist judges based in San Fran overturned what the people said and legalized same sex marriage. This will affect our children. Those who are homosexual will not lose any rights. They will still have all benefits and tax benefits as heterosexual marriages. This is simply regarding the definition of marriage. It is a MORAL issue. It is not an act of tolerance. They cannot use tolerance as a cry against us and then use that same 'intolerance' against us by saying we arent tolerant. We need to unite, all faiths, all those interested in the family and protect the divine institution of marriage. If you are from CAlifornia, please register to vote and VOTE on Nove 4 YES YES YES for Prop 8. If you are not from California, make sure you talk to anyone you know who is and pass on this very important information! Please contact those you know DO ALL you CAN to get them to vote yes on Prop 8. Put it on your blogs, on your facebooks, podcasts, texts, etc.

0 comments: