SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




3/13/08

NO MORE SNOW!

I woke up this morning to a white out! I wanted to crawl back into my bed until spring! I couldn't believe it! Yesterday, all our snow was FINALLY close to being gone. It has been a very long winter.

Current News:
Payton now has a pet Beta fish named "Cosmo"
I am addicted to cutting my hair! I did again, and now have bangs!
Kade won his most recent archery tournament.
Kade is as sweet as ever!! Listen to the following story and tell me if you think its love!?!

I came home from dance the other night to a vase of roses, just because! I thought it was so sweet, but what I thought was the sweetest was the bottle of antacids sitting next to it. (I have been taking this stuff lately that makes me kinda sick) I was SO touched that he bought me Zantac! I know that sounds dumb, but it means he was thinking of me and worrying if I felt okay, so he and Petey made a special trip to the store for flowers and antacids. It MUST be love!

2 comments:

BL said...

I am honored to be your first comment. Take a picture of your hair! Oh yes, and Kade is very sweet to have done that for you! I hope you are feeling ok and that the antacids work! xoxo

Doug and Kirii said...

Yay!!! I can leave comments now! I'm so excited to see you guys soon and I can't wait to see your hair! Love ya!