SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




3/27/08

Help us out!



Our 4th anniversary is coming up in a couple of months, and we are trying to plan a fun get away without breaking the bank. We looked into a couple of things that were just too spendy! I would love everyones ideas of fun things they have done, or places they have gone. Got any suggestions?

3 comments:

BL said...

Brian and I are trying to figure out the same thing for our "babymoon". We are thinking to just go somewhere nearby in California so we dont have to pay for plane tickets and much gas and stuff. You should go to like yellowstone or somewhere close.

Unknown said...

lol how much is breaking the bank? :D

Andrea said...

I love those anniversary Inns that are in SLC and Logan and the Destinations Inn in IF. They are a little more money but so fun!

I think that Lava Hot springs or Dawnetta Hot springs are always fun...
I am not very creative as you can tell!:)