I lost my wedding ring for about three months! It was just after Christmas and was a totally crazy time. For the life of me, I couldn't remember details about the day it disappeared, so I was pretty sure it was a lost cause. I even bought a replacement (really pretty- but oh- just not the same) I was SO sad! However, I always have to throw in there that Kade lost his first, only the first year we were married- so he can't me mad...right?
Well- the coming of Spring is always a beautiful miracle, but for me it especially was. On the day all that snow around my mailbox melted, I stopped on my way out to get the mail and look what I found!!!!! I think my prayers were heard.
(In the snowy picture, that little black dot in the middle is my mailbox)










10 comments:
Wow Nicole! That's amazing! I can't believe it was in your driveway. What are the chances? Thank goodness this snow is finally melting. I'm glad you found it:)
I thought I lost my ring once too and it turns out my father in law found it and put it on his dresser so it wouldnt get lost, but just forgot to tell me. So I was like crying for 2 days straight and it was terrible! I cant believe you found it after 3 months! that is such a miracle!
I thought I lost my ring once too and it turns out my father in law found it and put it on his dresser so it wouldnt get lost, but just forgot to tell me. So I was like crying for 2 days straight and it was terrible! I cant believe you found it after 3 months! that is such a miracle!
That is so cool that you found it. You are one of the luckiest people ever! Or I should say your prayer was definitely answered.
That is really neat, it teaches us that sometimes we have to wait for those answers to our prayers...but he always hears us:)
Nicole! This is Nicole Shaw! I found your blog! It was really fun catching up with you and your beautiful addition. I think everyone has experienced that sick feeling of loosing your ring. I'm so glad that you found it! Well check out our blog: nicoleanddevin.blogspot.com!
--Nicole
That is amazing. I bet you felt good finding it and that it was a miracle.
Nicole. I changed my blog to private...can you send me your email address? nodrac@gmail.com
So glad you found it! Fun blog!
I'm so glad you found your ring! It is so gorgeous! I'm also so glad I can comment on your blog now!
Post a Comment