Grandma Bowen with her little grand babies on Saturday morning. Payton gets so attached to her whenever we get together. If she even leaves the room, Petey will declare, "I need my Gramma, where's my Gramma are?"
My nephew Mason is so funny. He LOVES posing for pictures! He gets quite excited about it and scrunches up his face somewhat like this! Look at his teeth, they are the cutest. I think he is almost 11 months old now.
Payton turned into a little fish on this vacation! He wasn't shy about the water at all this time. He loved floating on the beach ball and kicking his legs. It looks like you'll find us at the pool a lot this summer!
He would jump to Kade and I off the edge of the hot springs pool. We could even let him go the water for a second before we pulled him back up and he wasn't distressed at all.










0 comments:
Post a Comment