So, the commentary on these pictures is word for word from Payton. I showed him each photo and this is what he had to say:) "I sitt'n on Gwamma n' goin fishin!"
"Dat's Payton! I's lookin at da worms and da squishy fishes in daddy's box."
"It's a warm (worm), it's a warm right dere! Gramma step on da fire!" (behind us was the remnants of an old fire pit. We had to walk through it a couple times:)
"Um daddy. Dats you daddy, right dere!"
"Dats Gwamma and Payton. Dat's Gwamma right dere! Right Dere!!! Grammas a pirate! " (haha- He thinks anytime you can only see one eye, you are a pirate! Yesterday he sat in front of the mirror and would put his finger over one of his eyelids and declare that he was a pirate.:)
4/12/08
Hagerman Fishing
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
CUTE! That is seriously such a cute post. I wish I knew Payton better- got to spend more time with you guys. He sounds like such a sweetie!
I really enjoyed the comentary. Thanks for sharing with us all. It seems like we don't see enough of you. : )
Awe, I miss you guys already. I enjoyed Payton so much in Hagerman. I love hearing about his perspective on life's little things. I especially enjoyed hearing about the dinosaur eggs in his diaper, that he had to get out before they hatched.
That is so cute to put it in his own words! Love the fishing pics!
Post a Comment