SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




4/30/08

Clomid anyone?????

I have a question for any ladies that may have experience with this. I am taking both Clomid and Metformin, (my third month with Clomid and my fifth with the Met.) and experiencing severe pain/ cramping since the first day I took the Clomid this time around (unusual for my cycle). I looked, and it doesn't say cramping is a dangerous side effect, in fact it doesn't say anything about it at all- so I am not worried, but it is definitely something I will talk to my doctor about at my next appointment. However, in the meantime, it has really made it so I can't do ANYTHING! I'm in tons of pain and it makes me so tired- I just end up on my back most of the day-ugh! Not so good when you have a two and a half year old!!! Any advice or comments on that?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! that sucks. I have no clue...but if there is ANYTHING I can do (like watch a little bundle of joy) PLEASE call me!!!!

Amanda said...

I'm on metformin, and I've taken clomid. As for the metformin, it made me VERY sick to my stomach - for about a month. As for the clomid, I didn't really have any cramping side effects like that, but I would cry over just about anything (seriously, like the toilet paper roll being empty). Good luck to you. Give me a call if you need to talk - I'll keep you in my prayers!

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. We love you. Good luck getting through this.

Blake and Breanna said...

Hey I am also taking metformin right now and it also makes me sick to my stomach so I take it right before I go to bed and with my last 2 pregnancies I have taken clomid and not had cramping. The only thing I can think is maybe the dosage? I was on 100mg and it didn't do it. Let me know as I am always curious about these things as I will take it for my next pregnancy.

BL said...

nicole! why so many medications! I am worried about you! I love you and hope you are ok.

BL said...

nicole! why so many medications! I am worried about you! I love you and hope you are ok.

Kara said...

Did your Dr. put you on both medications at the same time. My Doc was going to have me stop the Metformin before I started the Clomid so I wonder if the bad cramping is from the two meds combined? How soon is your next appt.? If it isn't for awhile, I would just call their office and ask. Sorry you have been feeling so yucky!

Andrea said...

No fun! Sorry to hear that, I also have no experience, but would love to help with payton! Let me know!