Payton and I traveled to Boise this weekend. My cousin Megan was blessing their baby and we were able to go. We had to leave Dad at home- and missed him terribly, but got to see lots of our cousins. Here is a picture of most of the cousins on my dad's side (taken when we were little.) Six our of the ten of us are married with kids now. The rest are in college, working, or on missions. Can you pick me out???
Top row - Megan, Kara, Kirii
Middle row- Porter, Nicole, Brian
Bottom row- Kimberly, Cason, Seth, Eric
One thing that is sad about visiting home is how quickly it goes by. You have soo many plans and think you will be able to fit everything in and I am usually mistaken. Especially if you are out of town with a two and a half year old that is potty training and in a really foul mood. Sorry to all my friends that I didn't get to see while I was there. I will make it up to you!!!











3 comments:
I would have LOVED To see you! But I'm glad you had fun on your trip! hope to see you soon :)
how fun! k i love the look on kirii's face...you two are super cute! then i love the little boy with glasses and the boy in the red turtleneck is hilarious! loved this picture!
That picture is awesome!
Post a Comment