SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




5/30/08

I'm a HOST!!! agggghhh


So- I've started reading the HOST by Stephanie Meyer, and of course its REALLY GOOD! Anything written by her has t0 be- and its always surprising because the topics wouldn't normally appeal to me. This novel is more for adults rather than teens/ adults like TWILIGHT. I just wouldn't think I could sit down and delve into something about alien life forms using humans as host bodies- but I DO recommend it.


Then I got looking at the little babystrology icon I have on my blog, and noticed that right now my baby looks like that very thing!!!!! Aggghhhh. haha. Right now I am feeling like a host because I am soo tired- its amazing how a little alien of a thing can take so much out of you. What was a word I recently heard to describe klingler baby #2? Oh.... "widget." I LOVE that! haha. Ahh... (sigh) being a host is such a wonderful thing!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL I'm reading that RIGHT NOW! LOL

And, yes when I try to decribe how it feels to be pregnant I usually discribe it by saying that it feels like you are possessed. That someone else is in control to a certain degree. You know, emotions, energy, then the whole feeling the kid move when he/she is big enough... :)

Angie said...

I just started reading this book too. So far, so good!

Andrea said...

Love that book! I am almost done...we are also really glad to hear you will be staying for a while!!! Congrats again on the baby!

Tandee said...

That cracks me up! Oh, but thankfully babies come out much cuter! =)