SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




5/19/08

my precious day...

Mother's Day was so sweet! I got to sleep in on Sunday! That was a change- they cancelled our meetings that morning and it was HEAVEN, but the MOST heavenly part was my two cute boys who came into my room singing "Mother I Love You." (And neither of my boys can sing on key, so its pretty cute!) They had made me breakfast and drawn me a cute picture that said "We love mommy!" Payton said it was a picture of an alligator. It WAS green... but I don't know. Anyway- I had eggs, bacon, toast and strawberries- and my husband is a VERY good cook, even though its not something I get to experience very often. For my present I got to shop online for some cute outfits and later I got a FANTASTIC shoulder massage!!!!!! I LOVE my boys!!!! It was a pretty happy day!

2 comments:

Tandee said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea you even had a blog until I just saw it on Kara's! I never see you at all, so it's fun to see what you're up to! And I totally picked you out of the cousin photo. Same cute smile. =) I hope things are good with you!

Andrea said...

I love Mother's day...it is so fun to have it be your day!!!
Cute cousin photo!