SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




5/27/08

Good News!!!

Well, I am happy to report to friends and family that I am Pregnant!!! Just barely mind you. We normally wouldn't tell people this soon, but since everyone knows we have been trying for a long time (and the fact that we are so shocked and excited) we cannot keep are mouths shut about it!!! Thanks for all your love and support- and the excitement we have gotten from family at the news. We are truly blessed!

And- subsequently... after we found that out both Kade and I felt like we should stay in our house and not sell. (for those who don't know, its been for sale for almost a year and we have always been a little wishy washy on the idea of moving) So- hopefully all our neighbors won't mind, but I think we will be staying put for awhile!!!

15 comments:

kami said...

yay!!!!! congratulations and best of luck! i'm so happy for you!

Tandee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well during the pregnancy, and that you feel okay. And I'm excited to hear that you'll be staying! I don't think anyone could be upset that you guys won't be moving! =)

Stephanie said...

Congrats and good luck! That's awesome and you will love that Widget. It gets a little heartbeat and everything! I'm adding you as a blogging buddy. I hope that's ok.

BL said...

Nicole! congrats! oh my gosh! I am so excited! I hope its a girl! But if its a boy thats good too!! Ok enough of the "!!!" hehe. seriously though that is so great! I am going to send you an email of our address and then I will expect you to email me yours in return ;)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! YAY!!!! on both counts... I'm so excited for you on the new babe! Prayers of sticky dust to you and the little one! If we don't have a serious offer by the end of June we will likely be staying as well :) So Horray for both of us!

Megan Ford said...

I am so excited for you!! I only want you to move closer to me! That is great.

Kara said...

Yay on both accounts! I am so excited that you will continue to be my neighbor and that you are having a baby for me to come over and cuddle:)Congrats!!!!!!! And please let me know if you need anything, even if it is just taking Payton for a little bit on those days you may not be feeling the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Payton will be such a great big brother . . . how exciting:) I'm also glad you've decided to stay, I'm sure it will be a relief to not worry about keeping your home "show" worthy 100% of the time! Awesome news!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We're so excited, we kept posting comments! (My comp. froze and I pushed "publish comment" a few times before it decided to unfreeze:) Oh goodness . . .

The Raguskus Family said...

Nicole, congrats that is very exciting for you guys. Hope all continues to go well for you.

Blake and Breanna said...

I too am exited that you are pregnant again. When are you due? I am also glad that you are staying in your house.

Amberlee said...

We don't get the chance to talk much in church since we have such opposite callings on Sundays. I found your blog from some others in the ward. I think you have such a cute little family. Your little boy is adorable. Congratulations on the new addition. Babies are so fun! Maybe since you're staying we'll eventually be able to talk to each other- lol :)