SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




5/7/08

Golf Lessons!

Father and Son definitely have a lot in common. Kade has taken some time to teach Payton the proper use of his golf clubs, and daily you can find Payton outside golfing BY HIMSELF for 45 min to an hour at a time! I didn't think 2 year olds had that much of an attention span, but I think he really enjoys it. However, he golfs left handed with right handed clubs. You would think that would hurt his swing, but he can hit that ball pretty far. The other thing he has gotten into that he really enjoys is baseball. He is good at that too! I think we may have a sports player!!!

P.S. Many thanks to all my friends who have given so many comments, concerns and advice. I am doing well so please don't worry. Medications aren't exactly fun, but I know many women who are in the very same boat- so my heart goes out to you. I am feeling MUCH BETTER! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

That is so sweet. Glad that you are doing better.

BL said...

my dad and I used to golf together. but that was called "ffa" forced family activity. haha, i'm glad that Payton likes it :)