SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




12/12/08

...is that what you do?

So- usually a morning phone conversation with friends or family begins with, "So, what are you up to today?" Its usually much... but nothing to glamorous, so I am going to keep myself honest and give you the "juicy" play by play.

Today (Friday Dec 12th) - Thankfully, not a busy work day.

Goal: wake at 8:00
Actual: woke at 8:45.... then put Payton in bed with me.
We ate breakfast in bed while he watched Idaho Public Television, and I did some work for the dance studio on my computer....still in jammies, w/ crazy hair.
Showered (both of us.... I like to save time), got ready 9:30-10:15
Mid morning snack!!!! 10:30
Phone calls, go over calendar, call Temple 11:00-11:30
Lunch (early....ALWAYS hungry) 11:30
Clean House (ugh, it really needs it)
Goal: get started cleaning at 10:45
Actual:12:00 (a little off)
.....
as the day goes on....
plan meals
shop for white elephant gifts for tomorrows Christmas party
quick stop at dance studio
SNACKS!
Quick NAP!
Babysit fellow instructors kids while she teaches 4:00-6:00
Dinner 6:15
Temple date with Kade @ 7:00 ( I better at least be on schedule for THAT!)

So... not SO interesting. If it seems like my day is interspersed with lots of food and some laziness... well, IT IS! Symptoms...Always tired, and I feel like I am STARVING (however a quick glance at my hips in the mirror before my shower told be that I am quite obviously NOT starving. Haha, thats good right?..(.thats where I like to gain my baby weight :))

Hope your days go as planned, just like mine!!! haha
But you know, no day is ever a failure, and being a wife and mom is more rewarding than any "glamorous" career I could ever dream of. And besides, I did at least put makeup on today....so I FEEL glamorous...I think that matters more.

Love
Nicole

2 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Ya gotta love the goals we have mixed in with what we actually get done. My goals don't usually turn into actuals.:)

BL said...

Do you get morning sick? I hate morning sickness! PREGO-ness is so tough! good luck!