SLIDESHOW

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com
with your email address so I can invite you on over!

Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!




12/19/08

Winter in Eastern Idaho

This was the front of my house this morning. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice! If you look closely there is white all over the siding. The wind has been blowing SIDEWAYS, which leaves a pretty dusting on the houses that looks like powdered sugar on a cake.
Beautiful! But VERY cold! Some crazy guys on 4-wheelers came around to plow peoples porches, sidewalks and driveways for a few bucks. Guess they knew no one wanted to brave that cold, sideways wind. I took them up on it- since you couldn't get in or out of my driveway because of the snowdrifts. It was worth it. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Doug and Kirii said...

Smart thinkin about the snow thing. It's funny if my macho husband were home he totally would not let someone take over that kind of manly stuff, but if it was just me I would totally be like, "Here's your money."

Anonymous said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! . . . then let it melt as soon as Christmas is over!!! By the way - I love Payton's conversation with Kade about who made him. I laughed so hard:) He is such a cute kid!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

So I saw Payton's goatherder pic and remembered that I still have that video I made this summer to give to you! Do you still want it? Hope you have a great Christmas!