We hope all of you had a fabulous holiday with family and friends. We were so grateful to be able to spend it with the Bowen side this year over in Boise. What a fun and relaxing week for us. We are also thankful to share the news that we are expecting again! We hope all goes well with this pregnancy so we might have the blessing of another little one in our home. (Payton has been begging for a sister for over a year now.)
A new year is coming soon, and hopefully for us, an addition to our family, and it gives me much to think about. My strongest thoughts revolve around the world in which we live, its state, and how things will change. We have had some scary changes in the world and in our economy lately...and I am sure there will be more to come....harder things to come, and wonderful things to come. Am I prepared for change? Am I prepared to raise beautiful, innocent children in a wicked world? I know most mommies wonder the same thing....but what do we do.
Joseph Smith said:
"The Lord will feel after you and He will take hold of you and wrench your very heartstrings, and if you cannot (bear) it you will not be fit for the Celestial Kingdom of God."
...but the amazing thing about our loving Heavenly Father is that he will not subject us to any difficulty which is beyond our ability to resolve with His help. So, with that "wrenching of our heartstrings" so to speak, he freely GIVES us a way to bear it. He loves us. He strengthens us. Thats enough of an answer for me when I question what to do. I guess I just need to trust Him.
I am thankful that trust and a clean life are quite simply all it takes- because of Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for trusted friends and family, and those around us that make our life rich.
Happy Thanksgiving
The Klinglers
12/3/08
Thankful
Posted by Nicole Klingler at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy too. My prayers are with you on that for sure! Grats on the preggo-ness though :)
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! That's exciting news. We missed you guys at Thanksgiving.
Yay Nicole! Congratulations. Thanks for your nice thoughts too. If you're not feeling sick or anything, come to our dance class this Saturday. At the Bones @ 2...we're doing hip hop. haha. Kate, Cara, and Traci are coming up from Utah too! Hope to see you soon.
I am so Happy for you and your Pregnancy! You are such a Wonderful Mommy! What Beautiful words..It is so Amazing to know that Life is forever and enduring to the end will be so Worth the fight! Luvs, cari
How'd you get so good? I admire you sooo much! It was so nice to have you and Payton around for that little while. I love you and I'll see you soon... Sometime in Dec or early Jan.
Oh has your comments been getting spammed? Is that why there are some deleted comments?
Post a Comment