Hello friends and family! I have emailed my contact list letting
them know that our family blog will be going private,
but if you are a regular follower of our blog, and would like to
continue to be... please email me at: klingler2003@hotmail.com with your email address so I can invite you on over!
Our kids are the most important thing in the world to us,
and to keep them safe in this ever deteriorating world, we would
like to only share all their tid bits with family and friends!Thanks for understanding!
Pictured left to right: Marc, Renae, Doug, Mason, Kirii, Payton, Kade, Nicole, Seth, Kelly.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool family picture!!! I love the setting . . . Congratulations on your wonderful news Nicole!!! We're so excited for you . . . I'm sure Peyton will be a wonderful big brother:)
3 comments:
Cool family picture!!! I love the setting . . . Congratulations on your wonderful news Nicole!!! We're so excited for you . . . I'm sure Peyton will be a wonderful big brother:)
Nicole that picture is so great! did you have a photographer take it or just set the timer? and who is that girl with seth? not his wife is it?
What a beautiful family. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment